Reading the story of the goddess will help in the construction of the ritual. I believe in creating your own. Read a bit and borrow elements that speak to you.
Patrons claimed to be most comfortable, felt appreciated and honoured when passing through where I was working. Some said they missed the welcoming feeling after I had gone.
Things to note when invoking Hestia:
1) Attention to detail in creating comfort increases.
2) Attention to persons in your care increases.
3) Driven to make things neater, prettier, more luxurious
4) Increasing interest in the pageantry of entertaining.
5) Increasing awareness of things being "out of place" and the tendency to deal with them.
6) A feeling of being unconnected to one's self. Service to others is always the priority.
7) A feeling of being beholden unto no man (like the old definition of virgin)